Thursday, August 06, 2015

Book Review: Paper Towns (John Green)

Paper Towns
By: John Green
Genres: Mystery, Drama, Romance


Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life–dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge–he follows.
After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues–and they’re for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew.








                              
This book was predictable in a way..... I knew what was going to happen at the end....
I didn't, however, know what was going to happen during the story. That part was a total mystery to me. The book was sweet and I liked how Q was willing to drop everything to find Margo. (Sorry about my attitude while I'm writing this, I just woke up and I wrote this last night but it was gone today.)
There were a lot of things that left me wondering "why?". But, besides that, I really enjoyed this book.
I HIGHLY recommend this book.....mostly to teens.   
It was a great read. It was mysterious, it was romantic, and, quite frankly, it was funny as heck. 
I can't wait to see the movie, but I doubt it will be as good as the book. 
    


    For your entertainment,
           Sophie    

No comments :

Post a Comment

We value your opinion, so feel free to share it with us!

Books We've Reviewed

Outspoken
Pieces Like Pottery: Stories of Loss and Redemption
Tangled Web
Dead as a Doornail
Where Death Is a Hunter
Mindspeak
Gifted
Not Your Mother's Goose
Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel
Supernaturally
Bees in Loretta's Bonnet
Ukiyo
Strays
Let Love In
Providence
Let The Waves Come In
The Mine
Learning to Swim
Mother
Anissa of Syria


CommonBookSense's favorite books »