Monday, February 01, 2016

Updates



Hello, my loves.

I am so very sorry that you guys haven't had hardly any reviews this year. We were going to get back on schedule this week (Naomi's returned from trips, I was getting out of my reading funk, and Shell was finishing up some adult things), but I am terribly sick...and, as you may know, I'm the one that stands over everyone's shoulders, breathing heavily, with my eyes bugging out of my head saying "WRITE A REVIEW! DO IT!"and I haven't been able to do that this week. I've tried to be more active on our social media because it's rather thoughtless and I don't have to leave my bed or the bath to do it, but I'm the "lay in bed and try not to cry/puke" sick, so I haven't been on my phone much.

I have finished a book, and begun writing the review, but the more I type, the more I realize that I can't focus enough to write a sound review for you or the author. I'll try to get everyone back on schedule, whether I get better or not, but I can't say whether or not I'll be able to this week. And for that, I am very sorry. I feel like we had the perfect schedule up and then winter break had to go and ruin it! How unfair!

Before my sickness got VERY bad, Naomi and I were brainstorming some new blog segments for you guys, and talking about ways to make the blog even BETTER! We are very, very excited for the new year with you guys.

Anyway, when we get these new segments up and running, we will be sure to let you know!
I was also in the middle of updating some blog pages and other key things (before my stupid body decided it needed to make me feel dreadful), so you'll get to see that, as well!

I am very, very sorry about this, my lovelies, but I'll have to blog you later.



No comments :

Post a Comment

We value your opinion, so feel free to share it with us!

Books We've Reviewed

Outspoken
Pieces Like Pottery: Stories of Loss and Redemption
Tangled Web
Dead as a Doornail
Where Death Is a Hunter
Mindspeak
Gifted
Not Your Mother's Goose
Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel
Supernaturally
Bees in Loretta's Bonnet
Ukiyo
Strays
Let Love In
Providence
Let The Waves Come In
The Mine
Learning to Swim
Mother
Anissa of Syria


CommonBookSense's favorite books »