Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Book Review: Let the Waves Come In (J.L. Leslie)

Let the Waves Come In
by: J.L. Leslie

Genres: Romance, Adult
**contains explicit language and sexual situations**

I’m Aubrey Somers. I’ve landed my dream job. I have a great apartment and I still keep in touch with my best friend...even though he lives hundreds of miles away. I’ve even started dating again. I have a lot going for me. 

It doesn’t matter that I have to take an anti-depressant everyday or see a therapist every other week. It doesn’t matter that I refuse to drive anywhere. The wreck that ruined everything I had is almost a distant memory. Almost. 

But now I have two men in my life. Two men who want to be with me. Two men I never thought I’d have the chance to be with. And I feel like I’m drowning... 

“His hungry mouth consumes everything from me. All of my emotions. When he pulls away, I don’t know what to feel. What to want. Who to want.” – Let The Waves Come In 
**WE WERE GIVEN A FREE COPY OF THIS BOOK IN EXCHANGE FOR
THE FOLLOWING HONEST REVIEW**

Let the Waves Come In is written in such a way that it's almost painful to put it down.  The characters are the kind that you either instantly fall in love with, or hate before giving them a chance to change your mind.  By the time I found myself on the final page, my kids were starving (they're teenagers and despite what they believe..they're perfectly capable of feeding themselves) and my dogs were acting like they hadn't seen me in days.  

I seriously couldn't put it down until I had finished the entire book, and I loved every second of it!  I instantly fell in love with Aubrey & Declan, and now I can't wait to get my hands on the next book, Finding Dawn (Drew's story).

If I can give you, my awesome readers, one piece of advice it would be to READ THIS BOOK....or any book from J.L. Leslie, as she won't disappoint.  This one wasn't my first and it definitely won't be my last.


Add on Goodreads




Books We've Reviewed

Outspoken
Pieces Like Pottery: Stories of Loss and Redemption
Tangled Web
Dead as a Doornail
Where Death Is a Hunter
Mindspeak
Gifted
Not Your Mother's Goose
Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel
Supernaturally
Bees in Loretta's Bonnet
Ukiyo
Strays
Let Love In
Providence
Let The Waves Come In
The Mine
Learning to Swim
Mother
Anissa of Syria


CommonBookSense's favorite books »