Wednesday, September 09, 2015

My great apologies....

I figure I owe you guys an explanation
as to why the blog's been rather dead the last nine days...

As probably none of you know, I've recenty moved back to the US from a European country, and this last weekend a whole house full of items was just delivered to my home. We already had things that we had gotten to sustain ourselves since being here, so it's all added to those things....My house is honestly such a cluttered mess. We have things that I didn't even remember we'd gotten.  So that's why there was no SensibleBookSunday this last Sunday. I really apologize for that! I'll try to be back up and running soon!

I think I needed to give everyone that doesn't have a social media to follow me an updated picture of my face! (Yes, my hair is three shades of blue, purple, and pink, it's more prominent since washing it, I absolutely adore the colors!)

As I said in my last post, we have established a schedule, although it isn't working yet. I know our posts have been really erratic and not often enough, but I hope we can fix that, and have the schedule working full force before the end of October!

Again, sorry about being all flakey and what not. Blog you later, lovelies!

~xoxo Kailei

No comments :

Post a Comment

We value your opinion, so feel free to share it with us!

Books We've Reviewed

Outspoken
Pieces Like Pottery: Stories of Loss and Redemption
Tangled Web
Dead as a Doornail
Where Death Is a Hunter
Mindspeak
Gifted
Not Your Mother's Goose
Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel
Supernaturally
Bees in Loretta's Bonnet
Ukiyo
Strays
Let Love In
Providence
Let The Waves Come In
The Mine
Learning to Swim
Mother
Anissa of Syria


CommonBookSense's favorite books »