Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Updates


Hello, people of the interweb! I'm having trouble typing and spelling today..which is weird.
Anywhoo, I just wanted to update everyone on a few things...

RANDOM REVIEWS ARE A THING OF THE PAST, PEOPLE! WE HAVE A FREAKING SCHEDULE! Oh yEaH. This is great.

"Well, what's the schedule, Kailei?"

Yes! Don't you worry...I will tell you right now!......Every five days you guys will get either a review post OR a Rant Post....if we get out of these reading slumps faster, then we can post maybe twice a week....but not right now! Updates or little chitty-chat posts, or even Promo/Giveaways DON'T COUNT! You guys are some lucky lil internet ducks.  So, if you guys haven't been up to date on the blog, tomorrow will be the fifth day...which means you guys can expect a review tomorrow sometime! Yay! We've succeeded!

AUTHORS, LOOK HERE!!!!!

I am currently about two months behind on getting to review requests.....Which is really bad, I know. But, I swear that I open and read EVERY SINGLE email, and if we don't reply to you in about a month-ish, please feel free to email us again....It usually gives me a kickstart to get back to replying to reviews. It was just such a hassle to go back and forth between email and Smartsheet...and the Smartsheet expired, so I can't even TOUCH the document, so I was looking for a way to get all the requests organized and easy to update, but nothing was like smartsheet, and just..*rips luscious locks out*. Plus, I've always been someone that likes having a physical copy of things (I can always scan them in). Since I'm the one who replies to emails, I think it's what's best for me...which is typicaly how people make life decisions..

I have decided to move us to paper, which I know that sounds weird because people usually talk about doing the opposite... But yes. I will even have Naomi start helping me with the emails. I'm really sorry that you guys have been waiting for so long.


No comments :

Post a Comment

We value your opinion, so feel free to share it with us!

Books We've Reviewed

Outspoken
Pieces Like Pottery: Stories of Loss and Redemption
Tangled Web
Dead as a Doornail
Where Death Is a Hunter
Mindspeak
Gifted
Not Your Mother's Goose
Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel
Supernaturally
Bees in Loretta's Bonnet
Ukiyo
Strays
Let Love In
Providence
Let The Waves Come In
The Mine
Learning to Swim
Mother
Anissa of Syria


CommonBookSense's favorite books »