Thursday, March 03, 2016

Book Review: A Boo-Tiful Halloween (Angela Shori)

A Boo-Tiful Halloween
By: Angela Shori
Genre: Short Story, Children, Holiday




Gather all your ghouls and goblins for a colorful journey with the friendly monsters of A Boo-tiful Halloween.







Now, if I am a hundred percent honest (which I typically am), I'm treading in possibly shark-infested waters right now. As the title suggests, A Boo-tiful Halloween is a children's book, and about Halloween......shocking, I know. Due to some technical issues, we weren't able to review this book around Halloween, so we're doing it now. As you may or may not know, I'm not exactly a CHILD....I can, however, attempt to look at this book through the eyes of a young, young child and tell you what I'd think...Here goes...

Pretty colors...Monsters?.....

Okay, that was a bad plan, let's try again....If I was a young child's parent? Sure, okay, let's go.

If I had a child, I think that they would like A Boo-tiful Halloween because it's not only cute, but it's very simple to understand and full of bright colors. The text is in a few different fonts and colors, but they were very easy to understand. Honestly, if I ran a daycare, or had small children, I would get this book for them.

I would very much recommend getting a physical copy, though. We had a review eBook, so it may not be the case for you, but I feel like it'd be easier to tell which images go where if it's a physical book with side-by-side pages...but to each their own, of course.

I don't really know what to say..? It was a really cute children's book!
As almost-always, all the links are below!

Keep your noses in the pages! I'll blog you later, lovelies!






Follow the author on
or
annddd












No comments :

Post a Comment

We value your opinion, so feel free to share it with us!

Books We've Reviewed

Outspoken
Pieces Like Pottery: Stories of Loss and Redemption
Tangled Web
Dead as a Doornail
Where Death Is a Hunter
Mindspeak
Gifted
Not Your Mother's Goose
Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel
Supernaturally
Bees in Loretta's Bonnet
Ukiyo
Strays
Let Love In
Providence
Let The Waves Come In
The Mine
Learning to Swim
Mother
Anissa of Syria


CommonBookSense's favorite books »