Monday, August 15, 2016

Book Review: Tease Me (J.L. Leslie)

Tease Me
by: J.L. Leslie

Genre: Romance, Adult
**contains explicit sexual content**

Lennon Zane has never been one to shy away from men. A fact that her two older brothers despise. But ever since her tragic childhood spent in a foster home was exposed to the media, she’s sworn off dating for a while. Until she meets him… 

Swift Cole is not the type of man Lennon normally dates. He doesn’t wear a suit and tie. He’s not clean-cut. He’s a construction worker with tattoos and he plays the drums in a band. But she can’t deny she’s attracted to him… 

Lennon is under scrutiny from everyone. Her brothers. Her company. The media. She wants something just for her. Better yet, someone just for her. No one needs to know. And she knows who she wants… 

But will Swift agree to her rules or will he want more than she’s willing to offer? Can she abide by her own rules? Or will she break them? 

Find out in Tease Me. The final installment in the Zane Series. 
**WE RECEIVED A FREE COPY OF THIS BOOK IN EXCHANGE FOR THE FOLLOWING HONEST REVIEW**

Tease Me, the third book in the Zane Series, was worth the wait. As you can read, in my review of Tame Me (found here), romance novels are one of my many weaknesses.

Lennon Zane was introduced within the first couple pages, of book number one, and I instantly knew that reading her story would be added to my "must do" list. I obviously had no idea if J.L. Leslie planned on allowing us to explore the life of the willful, elusive Lennon, but a girl can dream, right?

Lennon's past was tragic, and as her story unfolded my my heart broke for the little girl who she once was. She was written is such a way that I could honestly feel her pain as I flipped the pages.

I don't want to give anything away, so I'm simply going to end this review by saying that if a man and women are truly made for each other, Lennon Zane and Swift Cole could be the poster couple for soulmates. I was happy to get all of my questions answered, but I was sorry to see this story end.








Get your copy on Amazon
and add to your TBR list on Goodreads

Website
Facebook
Goodreads



Books We've Reviewed

Outspoken
Pieces Like Pottery: Stories of Loss and Redemption
Tangled Web
Dead as a Doornail
Where Death Is a Hunter
Mindspeak
Gifted
Not Your Mother's Goose
Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel
Supernaturally
Bees in Loretta's Bonnet
Ukiyo
Strays
Let Love In
Providence
Let The Waves Come In
The Mine
Learning to Swim
Mother
Anissa of Syria


CommonBookSense's favorite books »